Give your hand, i shall hold it.

Welcome to my sit!
Here you all guys can share everything with me related to your relationship problems,lack of confidence.stress,anxiety,loneliness , campus problems etc.You can get my expert ADVICE as well.
It's all FREE OF COST. So.put a side your loneliness and share with me everything what you want.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

How can you know yourself? know your psychologicl traits


Here you can assess your personality in a very realistic manner . If you need details never hesitate to contact me.Here you can analyse your traits like introversion/extroversion, how much  you are social? Risk-taking ability , Impulsiveness, Expressiveness, Reflectiveness and responsibility.
http://www.trans4mind.com/personality/questionnaire1.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment