Give your hand, i shall hold it.

Welcome to my sit!
Here you all guys can share everything with me related to your relationship problems,lack of confidence.stress,anxiety,loneliness , campus problems etc.You can get my expert ADVICE as well.
It's all FREE OF COST. So.put a side your loneliness and share with me everything what you want.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

can't make decision

When we have more than one options and are unable to choose the best one what to do?
I am not deciding should i do this or not?
This is the problem everybody have to face in this world. Don't worry. Leave aside your apprehension. I'd share with you my personal experience.
If you have more than two options, select the two which have more advantages than disadvantages. you have scrutinize them.
Now take a notebook and a pen and write down the srongest, strong ,average,weak and weakest points of each option.
Select the one that have maximum strongest and strong points.
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Isn't it a easiest way to get out of panic? Is it?
Try it .  





No comments:

Post a Comment