Give your hand, i shall hold it.

Welcome to my sit!
Here you all guys can share everything with me related to your relationship problems,lack of confidence.stress,anxiety,loneliness , campus problems etc.You can get my expert ADVICE as well.
It's all FREE OF COST. So.put a side your loneliness and share with me everything what you want.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

How to remove Acne?

Every youngster have to face the problem of acne But dear Don't worry.I am sure you will defeat it.I have applied it to me first and i got 100% results. I have shared it with my friends as well and they all get benefited.
Now i am going to let the cat out of the bag. This is a reality that you have acne prone face So what! say yourself "Everybody goes through this phase and i am also going through it"
Here is an exercise that you have to do daily every third hour.If you have mild acne,say yourself while closing your eyes and sitting in a relaxed posture "I have 1 or 2 acne on my face and it will be removed very soon" say yourself for 5 minutes and imagine your acne has removed completely. Continue.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment